Posted: March 19, 2017, 02:39:03 AMSea Monster Bugfix
A bug was recently fixed that was preventing monsters at sea from reaching land.
Those on Beluaterra and Dwilight should start noticing monsters start to show up in coastal regions over the next few days.-- Anaris
Posted: March 09, 2017, 03:04:20 PMJan/Feb 2017 Recent ChangesModerate Changes
Expand options for highlighting your unit in battle (see Edit Data page)
Add a clarifying note for Ruler & Judge about failed rebels' status after rebellions
Reduce the number of militia that can be recruited per hour
Add female unit captain namesMinor Changes/Fixes
Fix estimated time for long priest/advy travel, and for some regular travel situations
Clearer messages for different academy outcomes
Several fixes to improve transfer of data to the Wiki-- Anaris
Posted: January 06, 2017, 06:23:44 PMWinter 2016-17 Recent Changes
- Added ability to manually repair workshops and recruitment centers
- The tax estimates for new characters choosing their estates now correctly account for the Lord's share being taken out
- Added the ability for monsters to cross sea zones while trying to get to a particular region
- Added, then removed, a restriction on the number of alliances a realm can have. This will return in future with a restriction based on the total size of the alliance bloc.
- Allow rulers to set their realm's Full Name on secession
- Removed hard requirement that religion names end with "-ism"
- Some adjustments to the Dungeon Report
- Allow Lords the option to leave their estate together with stepping down from their Lordship
- Allow Lords to take an estate in their own region without being there
[Read More]-- Anaris
- General issues with Auto da fe
- Crash occurring on death of Lord (broke turn script)
- War Islands characters being unable to change realm when rogue
- Crash when Judge tries to steal items
- Some issues arising from the addition of HTTPS secure connections
- Checking if Priests are too fatigued to travel
- Not properly notifying the realm running a takeover of a rogue region
- Preventing gaining skill at the academy if your skill plus the skill bonus from unique items was more than the trainer's skill
- Cavalry passing each other in combat
Posted: October 10, 2016, 06:52:35 PMOctober 2016 Recent Changes
The following changes have gone live at some point since the previous Recent Changes announcement in late July.
- Refilling beer cost made variable per day of week
- Extra taxes roll over to next week if no ruler or banker, rather than disappear
- Provide judges a Daily Dungeon Report of prisoners
- Display full list of common items missing when attempting scroll creation
- Sortable table of family history
- Monster strength on testing islands affected by relative size of contiguous rogue region clumps
- Smart monsters spawned in largest contiguous rogue region clump
- Add ruler, judge, and banker as able to found new armies
- Draft Recruits table replaced with sortable table
- Reorder table columns across the game to consistently use weapons, armour, training, range order
- Prevent arresting priest if they are judge of your own realm
- Allows lords to deposit gold into treasuries of guildhouses and temples in their region
- Scroll to top link provided when reading messages
- Increased upper price limit on marketplace offers to from 50 gold to 250 gold
- Inform adventurers when too wounded to use bandages
- Separate advies characters into a separate table, with an explanatory note on adventurer roleplay, upon the family page
- Provide a volunteering information page and link from account page
- Update semantic wiki to fetch capital info from game, and to use actual regional population not max regional population
- Set lordless region tax rates to a default 10%
- Add a rare chance for BT lords to discover a non-summoning scroll
- Remove government members, dukes, and lords after 5 days spent imprisoned
- Limit chance of high-quality (>80) recruitment centers when there are already some in the realm
- Fix peasant massacre by small unit looting bug, and other looting fixes
- Add the ability to dissolve a duchy that is entirely lordless and gift its regions to other duchies
- Many behind the scenes improvements
- Many, many more bugs fixed by Wimpie from Bugtracker
If you have any bugs, please report them on Bugtracker. [Read More]-- Vita
Posted: September 30, 2016, 06:18:08 PMSouth Island Reset2016-10-07 Update: New characters may now be created on the War Island. Startup mode will cease on Monday.
2016-10-03 Update: Turns are now running, with the island in startup mode (no traveling beyond 1 region outside the realm). Elections will be held for rulers, who will then define their realms' governments, and subsequent elections may then occur for other government members.
New character creation will be enabled on Friday.
Update: The South Island has now been successfully reset. Victor characters with very high gold/bonds have had it reduced. If you detect any particular issues, please do not hesitate to report them, either on the forum or the bugtracker.
Victor characters have the weekend to discuss within their new realms; turns will be restarted after the weekend. New characters will be able to be created after a week. There are a list of changes for this round of War Island and a startup roleplay at the bottom of this announcement.
There will now be a period of conference among the victors, whose privilege it is to set up the governments and themes of the new realms. Once that is over, character creation will be enabled on the island and the regular startup phase will begin.
We on the dev team would like to apologize for keeping those of you playing on (or waiting to play on) the South Island waiting for so long before the reset. Real Life can sometimes be a Real Bitch.
But now we've got the details ironed out, and we're ready to set it all in motion.
That does, unfortunately, have to begin with a complete shutdown
of the island, as there are a number of database modifications that will need to be made. That went into effect around the sunset turn today.
We are now working on the reset until it's ready. We expect that to take a few hours, but if we run into any snags, it might take as long as the weekend to sort them out. We thank you for your patience thus far, and ask you to be patient just a little longer, and we will get the next round of the War Island started for you.
The following changes have been made for this War Island:
[Read More]-- Anaris
- Map has been changed in pursuit of better balance
- Increased chances of wounding when surrounded and outnumbered
- Block communication to foreigners