Enter your e-mail address and your password to
access your account.
It is currently Day. Sunset is in 2 hours, 55 minutes (server time: 15:05 Friday)
Current revision: 3ba1161af (2019-02-28 14:30:32 -0500)
Discord Bot and Private Realm Channels - posted at April 07, 2019, 08:36:51 PM by Vita
There is now a bot for the BattleMaster Discord named Lemuria. Drop by and have an admin assign you your family so you can chat to your realmmates in real time. Once an admin assigns your family to your discord account, the bot will update your roles and give you access to the realms of your active nobles. If you're a ruler, you get access to a private ruler channel. There is also a command to identify a discord user's family info, once its been assigned. Type !help to see the list of available commands.
The Lemuria Renaissance - posted at April 01, 2019, 10:48:22 PM by Andrew
So, we were having a discussion about which would be interest to tackle as a side project, for when we aren't working on bigger things, and thought we'd just ask you all what you thought would make a good first or second project to look at.
Since we've got so many options, we're going to let you pick your top 2.(If you're not seeing a voting option, click here to be taken to the forum.)
February 2019 Recent Changes - posted at February 28, 2019, 09:37:54 PM by Anaris
February 2019 Recent Changes
- Militia Nerfs:
- Increase pay for all larger-sized units (mobile & militia)
- Increase pay for all SF units (mobile & militia)
- Add corruption overhead to militia pay, the wealthier the region the more militia units must be paid
- Remove militia being cheaper than mobile units
- Prevent secessions for duchies with less than 15 nobles
- Make daimons and humans fight each other in rogue regions
- Display list of top twenty wealthiest characters on island with more than 10k wealth (gold+bonds), accessible via Information page
- Display realm hierarchy with family heraldric crests, can toggle back to old text version
- Allow allies to contribute to takeover progress at 1/3rd effectiveness
- Include allied troops in region when calculating having enough troops to takeover a region (allied troops only count for
(242 more words) [Read More]
South Island Rewards and Reset! - posted at December 23, 2018, 02:09:18 AM by VitaUPDATE: Character creation is now open and startup mode concluded. Also, the War Island mechanic ruleset listed at bottom of the announcement was updated with some forgotten differences from other islands.Turns are now running, with the island in startup mode (no traveling beyond 1 region outside the realm). Elections are being held for all government positions amongst the victor characters. New character creation will be enabled in 7 days, on Saturday the 29th. More information is below regarding Rewards, South Island Reset and Realm Themes Roleplay, and War Island mechanic differences. This is a long multi-part announcement.
Congratulations to Taselak for achieving total domination of the War Island (South Island) over Ikalak and Sandalak! Taselak Victory Rewards are as follows:
- All Taselak characters active upon completion
(272 more words) [Read More]
December 2018 Recent Changes - posted at December 22, 2018, 11:34:19 PM by Vita
- Fix unit highlighting in battle
- Disabled access to food distribution on stable islands (was never intended to be on stable)
- Include duke in recipients when writing 'all nobles of duchy'
- Update dynamic map
- Mark old hunts as inactive every turn
- Send message to realm when property/wealth taxes are updated
- Only allow building harbours and shipyards in 'coast' regions; update Beluaterra's 'lake' regions surrounding Lake Salaman to 'coast' regions
- Limit alliances/federation chains to one-third of human-held regions on an island
- Fix minimap
- Temporarily disable Citizen Militia